Saturday, May 18th- it was the hottest game of the season and while I was sad his first little soccer season was ending, I was glad we wouldn't endure the heat at any more games. My brother, Steve, asked about Will's schedule earlier in the season and was able to make this game with his family. My parents came as well. I think Will was excited to have visitors and played a really good game. He also enjoyed playing with his cousin, Cian, during his breaks.
After the game they had their usual snack, a special one this time- cupcakes along with fruit, then received their trophies. It was a good day and Will has said how much he misses coach. When everything ended we headed to our nephew's karate birthday party where the kids had even more fun. Soccer mom status on hold for the time being. I'll miss it, so I hope he wants to play again!
No comments:
Post a Comment